Sunday, September 16, 2018

Things to do in San Francisco - Undiscorvered SF Creative Night Market - #UrbanTrekUSATips

This #UrbanTrekUSATips by Urban Trek USA - SMALL GROUP San Francisco tour. MAXIMUM of only 7 people per group. BEST city tour for an IMMERSIVE San Francisco EXPERIENCE. Get off the tour bus, urban trek with us!

Undiscovered SF is a monthly event held every 3rd Saturday of the month. This event is a creative night market that has a Filipino theme: food, merchandise, entertainment, etc. - a fun things to do in San Francisco especially for Filipinos or people who want to learn a little bit about the Filipino culture.

I went to check it out on Sept. 15, 2018. My main reason for going there was to check out the food options, especially food that has ube (a favorite of mine) as one of the ingredients. Seems ube is becoming an "exotic" thing for food these days. I tried the spicy chicken with ube ensaymada and halo-halo milk tea at The Sarap Shop ("sarap" if Filipino word for delicious) and the ube butter salted egg bibinka and mango cream bibinka at Binka Bites. There were other foods I wanted to try but I was already full after having what I had. Next time!

By the way, one of the famous food trucks, Senor Sisig, was there but since I have already had their delicious food a number of times, I wanted to try others that I have not tried.

Here are some photos I took from the Sept. 15, 2018 event:








Here are some videos I took from the Sept. 15, 2018 event:


#SanFrancisco #ThingsToDoInSanFrancisco #UndiscoveredSF

No comments:

Post a Comment