Saturday, May 12, 2018

Things to do in San Francisco - Friday "Free" Lunch (Part 2)

On March 9, 2018, I posted Things to do in San Francisco - Friday "Free" Lunch about Comstock Saloon's (in North Beach neighborhood) Friday free lunch with purchase of two cocktails.  This post is part 2. I went back on May 4 after I saw the Instagram post of Jason the chef of Comstock Saloon.

It was a warm afternoon so I ordered the Mint Julep (cocktail #1) and the Pisco Punch (cocktail #2). The free lunch was Offal Falafel, a delicious and colorful dish. I was really hungry that afternoon so the free lunch was not enough to satisfy my hunger and so I also ordered their very delicious burger (not free). I was still "thirsty" after my burger so I ordered another Pico Punch because this is one of my favorite cocktails at the Comstock Saloon. My other favorite is the Cherry Bounce (see part 1 post).

This #UrbanTrekUSATips by Urban Trek USA a TOP RATED SMALL GROUP San Francisco tour. Joining an urban trek San Francisco walking tour is the BEST city tour for an IMMERSIVE San Francisco EXPERIENCE.




Delicious burger at Comstock Saloon

No comments:

Post a Comment